Kelleg has been providing the finest self-drilling anchor system and services in geotechnical anchor engineering. Kelleg has the ability to manufacture self-drilling anchor bolts with various models. We have a complete production process, with dozens of equipment, to provide fast delivery at the highest quality.
Kelleg self-drilling anchor bolt is a unique anchoring system and is today’s answer to the increasing demands of the tunneling industry and ground engineering for safer and faster production. And it gives enhanced suitability for all types of complex geology by using variety of anchor bolts.
Self-drilling anchor system, also known as self-drilling anchor bolt, is embedded in concrete foundations to support slope, roadway and highway, tunnel, mining, civil construction and hydroelectric. and many other applications.
Features and Advantages:
1. Self-drilling anchor system eliminates use of casing.
2. High installation efficiency and easy operation.
3. Simultaneous drilling and grouting possible.
4. Particularly suitable for difficult ground conditions.
5. Suitable for working in limited space, height and areas difficult to access.
6. Simple post grouting system.
7. Hot-dipped galvanizing for corrosion protection.
Kelleg has passed ISO 9001 quality management system dedicated to the highest projects quality standards. Kelleg consistently meets our customers’ needs for rapid turnaround and delivery. Please take a moment to browse the wide range of quality products we offered.
If you interested in our products, please contact our friendly and thoroughly trained sales staff to answer any questions you may have.