Coal mining needs to excavate a large number of tunnels underground. Tunnel support can keep the tunnel smooth and the surrounding rock stable, which is of great significance to the construction and production of coal mines. Split set is one of the main materials for tunnel support, which has the characteristics of simple installation and convenient use.
What is a split set?
Split set is a new type of anchor bar that is full-length anchored and actively reinforces the surrounding rock. It is a high-strength steel pipe with longitudinal slits. When installed in a borehole slightly smaller than the diameter of the pipe, it can immediately exert radial pressure on the hole wall at full length and prevent the surrounding rock from sliding down the friction force. In addition to the supporting strength of the anchor bar pallets, the surrounding rock is in a three-derection stress state and achieves rock stability.
In the case of the anchoring movement of surrounding rock caused by blasting vibration, the anchoring force increases significantly in the later stage. When the surrounding rock is obvious displacement, the bolt does not lose its support resistance.
The composition of the split set
Split set includes an anchor rod and tray.
1. The anchor rod is rolled into a tubular shape from a thin plate with a full-length longitudinal seam, it is used as an anchor bar in the field of support, so it is called a split set.
2. The tray is equivalent to the plate. It is square with a bowl-shaped protrusion in the middle and is the component that transmits the tensile force received by the anchor bar to the surrounding rock. The tray used for split sets is usually thin plates.
The split set has the following:
1. High-strength alloy strip steel is used as raw material. One end is forged with a tapered head for the anchor bar to insert the hole, and the other end is welded with an iron hoop to bear the weight of the plate.
2. Installation is simple and can be completed only by impact.
3. Anchorage agent is not required.
4. The friction between the anchor bar and the rock mass is high.
5. It has high shear and tensile strength.
6. Equipped with a high-strength tray, the tray is evenly stressed.
7. The drilling depth is greater than the anchor bar depth.
8. It can provide timely support in radial and axial directions. It is unfit for permanent support in soft rock.
The above is the relevant content of the split set. Split set support has the advantages of being timely and effective, cost-saving, and effectively reducing maintenance. With the increased market demand, the appropriate use of split sets can greatly reduce the mining cost and achieve good economic benefits.